DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished colour therefore, may not be as shown here.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only - 1 & 2.5L cans are not in screen-printed cans.
Fence & Shed Paint
Fence & Shed Paint is a multi purpose paint for Wood, Metal, Brick, Stone and Concrete which can be applied by brush/roller & spray gun. We offer a range of stock colours in a gloss finish as standard.
Fence & Shed Paint is a white spirit oil based one pack polyurethane coating that provides a longer lasting finish compared to water-based equivalents.
Fence & Shed Paint is available in a primer. If painting metal fences/shed our matt and semi-gloss finishes, contain anti-corrosive pigments, and can be used as a one coat application, to mild steel substrates. For all colours and finishes please click here.
Some Fence & Shed Paint uses;
- Gates & Railings
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
- Overcoat in 13.20-24 hours
- Full dry in 7 days
- Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit
Coverage approx. 8 squared meters per litre. We cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Suitable for metal, wood and other suitably primed substrates.
For wood application this is a paint not a stain so once applied you won’t be able to see the grain of wood.
Things to Know
If you are applying to bare wood we recommend to thin the first coat 20% with White Spirit T0001 to ensure the paint impregnates the wood which will act as your primer/sealer then after 13.20-24 hours apply the second coat unthinned.
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- Semi-Gloss and Matt finished can be used as a one coat finish to mild steel as they contain anti corrosive pigments
- For the best anti-corrosion protection to metal use a primer first.
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- If thinning is required start 5% adding the thinners gradually don't thin more than 10-15% as the paint will not cover.
Clear Sealer, Gloss White, Semi-Gloss White, Matt White, Gloss Black, Semi-Gloss Black, Matt Black, BS 00 A 05 Goosewing Grey, BS 00 A 09 Mid Grey, BS 04 E 53 Red, BS 08 E 51 Yellow, BS 10 C 31 Cream, BS 14 C 39 British Racing Green, BS 18 B 25 Grey, BS 18 E 53 Blue, BS 105 Blue, BS 106 Blue (Blue Black), BS 108 Blue, BS 224 Deep Bronze Green, BS 226 Middle Brunswick Green, BS 227 Deep Brunswick Green, BS 538 Post Office Red, RAL 2004 Orange, RAL 5002 Blue, RAL 5010 Blue, RAL 5012 Blue Blue, RAL 5015 Sky Blue, RAL 5017 Blue, RAL 6011 Green, RAL 6018 Kawasaki Green, RAL 7024 Grey, Tile Red
1 litre, 2.5 litre