Cold Galve Zinc Rich Primer
Cold Galve Zinc Rich Primer (Europrime 2 Zinc Rich) 90% Zinc Content in the DFT, offering enhanced anti corrosive properties for mild steel.
For the best performance Zinc Rich primers should be over coated with a suitable topcoat. It can be left uncoated but will eventually allow moisture to breach the film.
(Please note this product will be supplied with a small hole in the lid covered with tape this is to stop the lid being blown off due to pressure build up)
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours
- Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit
- Coverage approx. 8 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by brush, roller or with a spray gun
- Suitable for metal
- Always stir any paint well prior to using
Things to Know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded and degreased)
- Thinners suitable for this product is White Spirit T0001. If thinning is required start 5% adding the thinners gradually do not thin more than 10% as the paint will not cover.
- This primer is not suitable for bare fibreglass or untreated galvanised steel.