Two Pack Epoxy High Build Zinc Phosphate Marine Primer
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished therefore, may not be as shown here.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Two Pack Epoxy Marine Paint
Two Pack High Build Epoxy Zinc Phosphate Marine Metal Primer is suitable for use on metal fabrications where a good hard highly anti-corrosive and chemically resistant primer is required. Some applications may include metal paint, engine room primer & hull primer
- • Two coats recommended for best results.• Mixing ratio 4 parts paint to 1 part catalyst• Pot life of 4-6 hours once catalysed• Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours.• Overcoat in 13.20-24 hours.• Full dry in 7 days.• Thinners if required T0200 Epoxy thinner and start with 5%• Coverage approx.8 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.• Application by brush or roller• Suitable for metal
Things to Know
- • Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.• Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).• Two Pack Epoxy can not be applied over a single pack boat enamel as this will attack the existing coating.• When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating.• Epoxies won’t cure in temperatures below 10 degrees c. If you can add heat into the area this has to be dry heat NOT gas heat
Mixing Two Pack Epoxies
1. Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife to mix (An egg whisk, screwdriver or small stick that doesn’t reach the bottom of the can is not sufficient enough)
2. Mixing should take place for 3-5 minutes allow to stand for a minute and repeat.
3. Ensuring all the content is properly mixed to avoid colour and or drying problems.