Non Slip Two Pack Epoxy Marine Paint
Two Pack Epoxy Non Slip Marine Paint is suitable for use on Metal and primed fibreglass. This product has aggregate already mixed in and once applied has a rough textured finish
Please note although epoxy coating’s offer the best chemical resistance and protection from the elements, the colours will chalk and fade in external applications.
Two coats recommended for best results
Mixing ratio 4 parts paint to 1 part catalyst
Pot life of 4-6 hours once catalysed
Touch Dry 2-4 hours
Over coat 12-24 hours
Full dry 7 days
Thinners suitable T0200 Epoxy Thinner
Covers Approx. 8 square metres per litre (this does not account for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage)
Suitable for Metal, Primed Fiberglass/GRP
Shelf life - 12 months from batch date
Important Things to Know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed)
- Two Pack Epoxy can not be applied over a single pack boat enamel/paint as this will attack the existing coating.
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating.
Epoxies won’t cure in temperatures below 10 degrees c. If you can add heat into the area this has to be dry heat NOT gas heat.
The most cost effective way and ease of application is on your first coat apply standard Two Pack Epoxy paint and then after 12-24 hours apply the second coat non slip
2. Mixing should take place for 3-5 minutes allow to stand for a minute and repeat.
3. Ensuring all the content is properly mixed to avoid colour and or drying problems.