Single Pack Fibreglass Primer
Fiberglass Primer is a compliant high build one pack primer offering enhanced anti-corrosive and fast drying properties to metal along with excellent etching properties to fiberglass and gelcoat.
Fiberglass Primer is alkyd based and can be over coated with both one pack and two pack finishes.
- Touch Dry in 20-30 Minutes
- Overcoat in 1-24 Hours
- Full Dry in 7 Days
- Thinners if required T1000 xylene thinners
- Coverage 8-10 squared meters per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller
- Suitable for metal other suitably primed substrates
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing. Additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.