Wood Spray Paint Aerosol Cans for all Types of Wood Multi Application
- Fast Dry Time In as Little as 20-40 Mins Touch Dry
- Premium High Opacity Spray Can Finish
- Suitable For Metal, Wood, Concrete, Stone & Brick
- Universal Multi Purpose
- Regular price
- £19.99 Inc. VAT
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished colour therefore may not be as shown here. As these colour and finishes are made to order they are non-returnable/refundable
Wood Paint Aerosol
Our wood spray paint is based on polyurethane enamel paint, which provides a hard-drying finish for internal and external applications. It's suitable for use on new and old wood, but we'd always recommend testing a small area first if applying wood spray paint over existing paints. Aerosols provide a smooth, crisp finish without the need for brushes and rollers. We particularly recommend them for small, hard-to-reach areas that can't easily be painted by other means.
Whether you need to sand or use a primer first depends on how you're using the paint. Wood paint aerosols from TA Paints offer good adhesion to the underlying wood surface. For extra versatility, you can also use this paint on metal, concrete, stone and brick.
What is Wood Spray Paint Suitable For?
As our wood spray paint is based on a versatile polyurethane enamel paint, it's suitable for a wide range of applications. In particular, we'd recommend it for use as:
- MDF spray paint
- General timber spray paint
- Oak spray paint
- Beech spray paint
Along with all other wooden substrates, you can also use this product on concrete, stone, brick and metal.
- Size 400ml
- Multi Application Suitable for Wood Metal Concrete, Decking, Stone, Brick, Cladding along with Pre Coated Surfaces as the solvents are less invasive and should not attack pre existing coatings
- U.V & Weather Resistant
- Excellent Colour Stability
- High Oppacity High Build Formula
- Quick Drying Solvent Based Formula
- Toutch Dry 1 to 3 hours
- Overcoat up to 24 Hours
- 2 Coats Recommended for best results
- SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED
- HARD WEARING WEATHER & UV RESISTANCE - extremely tough durable finish offering excellent weathering and UV protection
- QUICK DRYING FORMULATION - Ultra fast drying times to avoid contamination by dust and dirt, toutch dry in as little as 45 mins
- EASY APPLICATION - Quick & easy to apply
- SUPERIOR SOLVENT PAINT - Strong resilient finish compared to water-based paints
Step by step guide for a professional finish
- Good Preperation is paramount to a professional long lasting finish on any project.
- Lightly abrade by hand with a fine grit sand paper or scotch brite pads
- Wipe down to remove dust dirt or any other contaminants
- Take time masking and papering the surround using non bleeding tape for clean cut lines
- Apply the First Coat making slow, steady passes giving a light mist coat
- Apply Additional Coats waiting 30 mins to 1 hour between
- Once you’ve completed your paint coatings, allow to dry for at least 24 hours before you use it
- In applications where the coating could be scratched easily, wait up to a week before use
Top tips for using aerosol spray paint cans
- Always shake well befor use - Our heavely pigmented aerosol spray cans can easely settel out, potentialy giving uneven colour and coverage.
- Always ventalate your work area - Good ventelation is nessasery when woking with aerosol spray paint not only to clear the fumes, but good air circulation helps the drying process.
- Dust is the enemy - For a flawless finish on small parts, paint them inside a cardboard box. If you have larger projects, create a poly booth this will minamise dust and give you a cleaner finish.
- Start with a dust (or tack) coat - It's always best to apply a dust coat before applying the first full coat. A tack coat is a light mist that you allow to get tacky. The texture of the tack coat will help hold the paint in place and reduce runs and helps to build a flawless finish.
- Apply coats in different directions - 2 coats + are reccomended when using spray paint cans to build up colour and provide good oppacity, Changing directions for