Quick Drying Agricultural Enamel For Spray Application
Quick Drying Agricultural Enamel For Spray Application has a high gloss or semi gloss finish based on a quick drying enamel resin suitable for metal.
Semi Gloss One Coat Direct To Metal EPF is a semi gloss one coat direct to metal paint.
This product is for spray application however it can be brushes/rolled on small surface areas.
This products multiple agricultural applications for example:
- Structural Steel
About This Item
- QD AGRICULTURAL ENAMEL PAINT; Specially developed for industrial spray applications.
- WATERPROOF OUTDOOR PAINT: Exceptional coverage & does a great job of repelling rainwater and providing high protection from the harsh environmental elements, With long lasting UV protection.
- FAST DRYING TIME: Touch Dry in 30 -45 Minutes, Overcoat 1 - 24 hours.
- EASY APPLICATION: Solvent resistant brush roller and suitable spray application.
- Proudly manufactured in England by B.C Paints Ltd. Please note images and product titles are for advertising purposes only, tins are supplied in bc paints cans or plain white for 0.5, 1 and 2.5, and occasionally 5 litre can.
Application Guide Step By Step
Two coats of paint are recommended for the best longest lasting finish.
If brushing thinning is not usually required but if you preferred to thin the product 10%
Remember good preparation is paramount to an excellent long lasting finish.
- Abraid area prior to painting to remove old flaking paint and imperfections, abrasion will also assist the paint bonding and provide a good key to unpainted substrates.
- The area must be clean and free from dirt, dust, oil, grease, old flaking paint and be dry & clear of any other contaminants. Good preparation is key to a good finish.
- Before you start, have your ppe ready as our paint is oil based so will not wash off easily with soap and water.
- Stir the paint well before use, with a paddle on a slow running drill or substantial stick.
- Before putting paint down ensure you have good ventilation to allow vapor to escape, ventilation is also necessary to keep the drying times, if there is no air movement the coating cannot dry as well.
- Depending on what you're painting, apply a second coat 1-12 hours or an overnight dry after the first coat to build good colour and protection.
Gloss, Semi-Gloss One Coat Direct To Metal