Primer for Wood and Metal
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished colour therefore may not be as shown here.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only – 1 & 2.5 Litre cans are not screen-printed cans.
Metal & Wood Primer
Metal & Wood Primer can be applied with either Brush/Roller or with a spray gun
Metal & Wood Primer is based on a polyurethane enamel resin with high anti corrosive properties which is suitable to be used on metal and wood but also concrete or brick along with other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
Metal & Wood Primer can be used in many different ways a few variations are metal paint, gates and railing paint, chassis paint, agricultural paint, wood paint, crane and lifting gear paint, skip & container paint, scaffold marking paint or stillage / pallet paints.
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
- Overcoat in 13.20-24 Hours
- Full Dry in 7 Days t
- Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit
- Coverage approx. 8 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by brush, roller or with a spray gun
- Suitable for metal, wood, and concrete
- Always stir any paint well prior to using
Things to Know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Thinners suitable for this product is White Spirit T0001. If thinning is required start 5% adding the thinners gradually do not thin more than 10% as the paint will not cover.
- This primer is not suitable for bare fibreglass.