Chlorinated Rubber Swimming Pool Paint
CHLORINATED RUBBER POND PAINT
Chlorinated Rubber Swimming Pool Paint is excellent for use where good chemical resistance is needed it is widely used on swimming pools that are made from fiberglass, brick or concrete.
Chlorinated Rubber Swimming Pool Paint coating that provides excellent elasticity so doesn’t crack when it is flexed and bent.
- Two coats recommended for best results.
- Touch Dry in 20-40 mintues.
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Thinners if required T1000
- Coverage approx. 8 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage
- Application by suitable brush or roller
- Suitable for concrete, metal and primed fibreglass
- Shelf Life 12 months from manufacture date
Things to Know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
Mixing & Thinning
Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife that reaches the bottom of the can and mixing should take place for 3-5 mins to ensure all the content is properly mixed together to avoid colour and or drying problems.
Thinners required are T1000. If thinning is required when applying by a brush or roller start by gradually adding 5% but do not thin more an 10% as the paint won’t cover
As our coatings are heavily pigmented separation can easily occur and you can have colour float, for example a green paint can seem blue before mixing, this is one of the reasons mixing your paint before use is essential.