High Build Zinc Phosphate Marine Primer
Marine Boat Primer is a single pack polyurethane based boat enamel designed for use as a refinishing paint marine equipment such as boat and barges.
Marine Primer is based on polyurethane modified resin system which provides a strong, flexible paint film with good chemical resistance.
Selection of high quality pigments further enhances the properties by providing improved weathering resistance and light fastness of the coating, along with high anti corrosion protection.
Thinners suitable T0001 White Spirit
Things to Know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded and degreased)
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Thinners suitable for this product is White Spirit T0001. If thinning is required start 5% adding the thinners gradually do not thin more than 10% as the paint will not cover.
- This primer is not suitable for bare fibreglass. Click here for fibreglass primer