£10.00 – £42.50
One Coat Direct To Metal Paint
For Brush, Roller Or Spray Applications
One Coat Direct To Metal Paint Brushing / Spraying Enamel Paint is based on a polyurethane enamel resin, suitable for brush, roller and spray applications, to be used as a metal, wood and concrete or brick paint, along with other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
One Coat Direct To Metal Paint Brushing Spraying Enamel paint available in high a semi-gloss finish. Our semi-gloss one coat direct to metal finish, contain anti-corrosive pigments and can be used as a one coat application, to mild steel substrates.
One Coat Direct To Metal Paint Brushing / spraying Paint can be used in many different ways a few variations are metal paint, gates and railing paint, chassis paint, agricultural paint, wood paint, crane and lifting gear paint, skip & container paint, scaffold marking paint or stillage / pallet paints.
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours
- Full Dry in 7 Days
- Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller
- Suitable for metal, wood, concrete and other suitably primed substrates
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Semi-Gloss and Matt finished can be used as a one coat finish to mild steel as they contain anti corrosive pigments.
- For the best anti-corrosion protection to metal use a primer first.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
Always stir any paint well prior to using, especially if using Two Pack products.
Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife to mix and mixing should take place for 3-5 mins to ensure all the content is properly mixed together to avoid colour and or drying problems.
As our coatings are heavily pigmented separation can easily occur and you can have colour float, for example a green paint can seem blue before mixing, this is one of the reasons mixing your paint before use is essential.
Use a 11-13 thou tip no thinners usually required.If thinning is necessary use around 10% Set air and paint pressures until good atomization is achieved and fingering (lines in the spray) have blended in.