£11.60 – £25.80
Non-Slip Concrete Floor Paint
Non Slip Concrete Floor Paint is suitable for use on concrete floors where light foot traffic will occur. Perfect for use on floors where spillage or moisture is prominent, providing a anti-slip finish for factory, warehouse and shop floors and provide a protective coating with chemical resistance also to be uses as a dust sealer for concrete floors.
Non Slip Concrete Floor Paint is based on a polyurethane enamel resin that provides a good hard wearing even non-slip coating once fully dry, with a mirror like gloss finish to concrete floors and other suitably primed substrates.
- Two coats recommended for best results.
- Use smooth floor paint for first coat for money saving and ease of use.
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours.
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Suitable for light foot traffic.
- Product exhibits a good even non slip gloss finish.
- Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit.
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller
- Suitable for concrete floors, metal and other suitably primed substrates.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
Always stir any paint well prior to using, especially if using Two Pack products.
Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife to mix and mixing should take place for 3-5 mins to ensure all the content is properly mixed together to avoid colour and or drying problems.
As our coatings are heavily pigmented separation can easily occur and you can have colour float, for example a green paint can seem blue before mixing, this is one of the reasons mixing your paint before use is essential.
New concrete floors or will need time to green this generally is a period of 3-5 months from when the concrete floor is layed, we say 3-5 months as it depends on the thickness of the concrete and quality, it’s always best ask the supplier and fitter of the concrete floor as to how long to wait till painting.