Two Pack Epoxy Non-Slip Concrete Floor Paint
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished colour therefore, may not be as shown here.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only– 1 & 2.5L can are not in screen-printed cans.
Two Pack Epoxy Non Slip Floor Paint
Two Pack Epoxy Non Slip Floor Paint has aggregate already mixed in and once applied has a rough textured finish.
Two Pack Epoxy Non Slip Floor Paint is suitable for use on Concrete, Stone & Brick and suitably primed metal floors where excellent chemical resistance is required. Providing a highly protective finish for:
- Dog Kennels
- Garage Floors
- Garage Workshop
- Heavy traffic arias (cars, Trucks & Plant)
- Industrial Factory
- Mot Stations / Bays
- Shop Floors
- Storage Facilities
Please note although epoxy coating’s offer the best chemical resistance and protection from the elements, the colours will chalk and fade in external applications.
- Two coats recommended for best results.
- Mixing ratio 4 parts paint to 1 part catalyst
- Once catalysed pot life if 4-6 hours
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours.
- Overcoat in 13.20-24 hours.
- Full dry in 7 days.
- Suitable for light heavy traffic.
- Thinners if required T0200 Epoxy thinner
- Coverage approx.8 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by brush or roller
- Suitable for concrete, stone, brick and primed metal /ul>
Things To Know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- Two Pack Epoxy cannot be applied over a single floor paint as this will attack the existing coating.
- When applying to pre painted floors ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating.
- If applying to bare concrete thin the first coat 20% and this will act as your primer / sealer. Then after 13.20-24 hours apply the second coat un thinned.
- The most cost effective way and ease of application is on your first coat apply standard Two Pack Epoxy paint and then after 13.20-24 hours apply the second coat non slip
- Epoxies won’t cure in temperatures below 10 degrees c (slab temperature). If you can add heat into the area this has to be dry heat NOT gas heat.
Mixing Two Pack Epoxies
- Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife to mix (An egg whisk, screwdriver or small stick that doesn’t reach the bottom of the can is not sufficient enough)
- Mixing should take place for 3-5 minutes allow to stand for a minute and repeat.
- Only add thinners once the paint has been catalysed.
- Ensure all the content is properly mixed to avoid colour and or drying problems