Textured Metal Paints
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished colour therefore may not be as shown here
All pictures are for illustration purposes only – 1 & 2.5 Litre cans are not screen-printed cans.
Textured Metal Paint
Textured Metal Paint is a great way to provide an effect to metal to hide inperfections. A general market places for this product is in the motor industry on engines and gear boxes.
Key Facts for Brushing Enamel• Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
Key Facts for QD Enamel• Touch Dry in 2o-30 Minutes.
- • Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- • Offers good anti-corrosive protection for metal
- • Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- • When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to offer good intercoat adhesion.
- • Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates
- • If thinning when applying by brush or roller start by gradually adding 5% do not thin more than 10% as the paint wont build or cover.