High Temperature Paint 250°
- Fast Dry Time In as Little as 20-40 Mins Touch Dry
- Quick Drying High Temperature Enamel Upto 250 Degrees C
- Spray Application By Brush & Roll In Small Areas
- Suitable For Metal Work
- Multi-Buy Discounts
- Free Delivery Available
- Regular price
- £124.99 Inc. VAT
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Find Your Perfect Colour
Adding product to your cart
This product is not suitable for the following
- Tiles of any sort
- Unprimed plastic
- Bare aluminium (you will need a suitable etch primer)
- Untreated galvanised steel (Mordant solution first)
- A hot surface that reaches above 106 degrees (C) (you will need high temperature paints)
The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished colour therefore may not be as shown here.
All pictures are for illustration purpose only - 1 & 2.5 Litre cans are not screen-printed cans.
HIGH TEMPERATURE ENGINE EXHAUST LOG BURNING STOVE PAINT 250°
High Temperature Engine Exhaust Log Burning Stove Paint is manufactured and supplied by T.A Paints Ltd in three levels of High temperature paint starting with up to 160 degrees c to up to 250 degrees c to the highest at 700 degrees c. These high temperature paints are perfect for arias prone to high temperatures such as log burners, exhausts, engines and flue pipes for items like boats and barges, military vehicles, plant machinery, agricultural machinery and many more.
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
- Overcoat in 13.20-24 Hours
- Full Dry in 7 Days
- Thinners if required T1000 Xylene Thinners
- Coverage 10-13.20 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller
- Suitable for metal & suitably primed substrates
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Semi-Gloss and Matt finished can be used as a one coat finish to mild steel as they contain anti corrosive pigments.
- For the best anti-corrosion protection to metal use a primer first.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
Recommended Tip Size
Pot Guns: 1.2-1.4mm
Airless: 9-11 thou
Air assisted Airless: 9-11 thou
Calculate Your Solvent Paint
Quantities are approximates per coat, we cannot allow for wastage and or any absorption that may occur with porous substrates.