Aerosol Metal Paint QD Spray Paint Cans High Gloss and 1 Coat DTM Primer Finish
- Fast Dry Time In as Little as 10-30 Mins Touch Dry
- Premium High Opacity Spray Can Finish
- QD Anti Corrosive 1 Coat Direct To Metal Primer Finish
- Suitable for Metal Surfaces
- Multi-Buy Discounts
- Regular price
- £19.99 Inc. VAT
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished colour therefore may not be as shown here. As these colour and finishes are made to order they are non-returnable/refundable
Aerosol Metal Paint QD Spray Paint Cans
Aerosol enamel metal spray paint is based on a fast drying alkyd resin, which provides a strong, chemically-resistant and professional finish.
Aerosol metal paint is available in high gloss, semi-gloss. Our semi-gloss finish is suitable as one coat direct to metal finish on mild steel substrates, as it contain anti-corrosive pigments. With an extensive range of RAL and British Standard colours, there's a finish for every task.
You can use this versatile aerosol metal paint in many different ways, including internal and external applications. The hard-wearing finish offers excellent protection to the underlying substrate. Shop the range today at TA Paints.
- Size 400ml
- U.V & Weather Resistant
- Excellent Colour Stability
- High Oppacity High Build Formula
- Quick Drying Solvent Based Formula
- Toutch Dry 20-30 Mins
- Overcoat 30 mins to 24 Hours
- 2 Coats Recommended for best results
- SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED
- HARD WEARING WEATHER & UV RESISTANCE - extremely tough durable finish offering excellent weathering and UV protection
- QUICK DRYING FORMULATION - Ultra fast drying times to avoid contamination by dust and dirt, toutch dry in as little as 15 mins
- EASY APPLICATION - Quick & easy to apply
- SUPERIOR SOLVENT PAINT - Strong resilient finish compared to water-based paints
Step by step guide for a professional finish
- Good Preperation is paramount to a professional long lasting finish on any project.
- Lightly abrade by hand with a fine grit sand paper or scotch brite pads
- Wipe down to remove dust dirt or any other contaminants
- Take time masking and papering the surround using non bleeding tape for clean cut lines
- Apply the First Coat making slow, steady passes giving a light mist coat
- Apply Additional Coats waiting 30 mins to 1 hour between
- Once you’ve completed your paint coatings, allow to dry for at least 24 hours before you use it
- In applications where the coating could be scratched easily, wait up to a week before use
Top tips for using aerosol spray paint cans
- Always shake well befor use - Our heavely pigmented aerosol spray cans can easely settel out, potentialy giving uneven colour and coverage.
- Always ventalate your work area - Good ventelation is nessasery when woking with aerosol spray paint not only to clear the fumes, but good air circulation helps the drying process.
- Dust is the enemy - For a flawless finish on small parts, paint them inside a cardboard box. If you have larger projects, create a poly booth this will minamise dust and give you a cleaner finish.
- Start with a dust (or tack) coat - It's always best to apply a dust coat before applying the first full coat. A tack coat is a light mist that you allow to get tacky. The texture of the tack coat will help hold the paint in place and reduce runs and helps to build a flawless finish.
- Apply coats in different directions - 2 coats + are reccomended when using spray paint cans to build up colour and provide good oppacity, Changing directions for