Non-Slip Industrial Floor Paint
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished colour therefore may not be as shown here.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only – 1 & 2.5 Litre cans are not screen-printed cans.
Non Slip Floor PaintNon Slip Floor Paint is a single pack polyurethane paint with an aggregate already mixed in which makes a rough, textured finish that is ready to use of the can (after you have thoroughly stirred the paint)Non Slip Floor paint which is suitable for Concrete, Metal, Wood, Stone and brick floors where light foot traffic will occur.
The most cost effective way and ease of application is on your first coat apply standard floor paint and then after 13.20-24 hours apply the second coat non slip
- Ready to use, non slip already in tin just mix well and apply
- Two coats recommended for best results.
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours.
- Overcoat in 13.20-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Suitable for light to medium foot traffic.
- Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit.
- Coverage approx. 8 squared metres per litre. We cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by brush and or roller
Things to Know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
Application & Thinning
If you are applying to bare concrete, we recommend you thin the first coat 20% to ensure the paint impregnates the concrete and will act as a primer / sealer. Then after 13.20-24 hours apply the second coat un thinned.The thinners suitable for this product is White Spirit T0001. If thinning is required start 5% adding the thinners gradually do not thin more than 10-15% as the paint will not cover.
Mixing Non-Slip Paint
Ensure you stir your painting thoroughly prior to painting as the aggregate within the paint to make this product non slip may rise and sit onto of the paint. If the non slip is not stirred thoroughly and start to paint you will have a thick build of non-slip and as you use more of the paint the non slip will get less.
The non slip aggregate reduces the risk of slip however like any painted surface when wet can still be slippery.