Universal PU Enamel Metal Paint
Our Enamel Metal Paint product name Universal PU Enamelis a white spirit based paint suitable for brush and roller application along with spraying. It provides a very durable finish that can be used for external and and internal applications.
About This Item
- UNIVERSAL PU ENAMEL METAL PAINT MULTI-PURPOSE PU: Specially developed for indoor & outdoor use to colour and protect internal & external projects and to be superior to cheap water based alternatives.
- MULTI PURPOSE: It's versatile and can be used to paint wood, brick, terracotta, primed metal, timber & concrete. Perfect for use in the garden and industrial aplications like fence panels, garden arches, benches, sheds, fences, arbours, summer houses, trellis, garden patio furniture, gates and railings, skips & containers, buildings and much more.
- FAST DRYING TIME: Touch Dry in 90 - 120 Minutes, Overcoat 12 - 24 hours making this product perfect for outdoor use and for a DIY projec.
- EASY APPLICATION: Solvent resistant brush roller and suitable spray application.
- Proudly manufactured in England by B.C Paints Ltd. Please note images and product titles are for advertising purposes only, tins are supplied in bc paints cans or plain white for 0.5, 1 and 2.5, and occasionally 5 litre can.
Application Guide Step By Step
Two coats of paint are recommended for the best longest lasting finish.
If brushing thinning is not usually required but if you preferred to thin the product 10%
Remember good preparation is paramount to an excellent long lasting finish.
- Abraid area prior to painting to remove old flaking paint and imperfections, abrasion will also assist the paint bonding and provide a good key to unpainted substrates.
- The area must be clean and free from dirt, dust, oil, grease, old flaking paint and be dry & clear of any other contaminants. Good preparation is key to a good finish.
- Before you start, have your ppe ready as our paint is oil based so will not wash off easily with soap and water.
- Stir the paint well before use, with a paddle on a slow running drill or substantial stick.
- Thin the first coat by 10 percent with T0001 if painting wooden surfaces, to assist good absorption.
- Before putting paint down ensure you have good ventilation to allow vapor to escape, ventilation is also necessary to keep the drying times, if there is no air movement the coating cannot dry as well.
- Cut in around the edges and hard to reach areas first with brush, if brushing and rolling is your application method.
- Depending on what you're painting, apply a second coat 2-12 hours or an overnight dry after the first coat to build good colour and protection.
Clear Sealer, Gloss Black, Semi-Gloss Black, Matt Black, BS 00 A 05 Goosewing Grey, BS 00 A 09 Mid Grey, BS 10 C 31 Cream, BS 14 C 39 British Racing Green, BS 18 B 25 Grey, BS 18 E 53 Blue, BS 105 Blue, BS 106 Blue (Blue Black), BS 108 Blue, BS 224 Deep Bronze Green, BS 226 Middle Brunswick Green, BS 227 Deep Brunswick Green, RAL 5002 Blue, RAL 5010 Blue, RAL 5012 Blue Blue, RAL 5015 Sky Blue, RAL 5017 Blue, RAL 6011 Green, RAL 7024 Grey, Tile Red, Gloss White, Semi-Gloss White, Matt White, BS 04 E 53 Red, BS 08 E 51 Yellow, BS 538 Post Office Red, RAL 6018 Kawasaki Green, RAL 2004 Orange
5 litre, 2.5 litre, 1 litre