£12.00 – £25.60
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished colour therefore may not be as shown here.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only – 1 & 2.5 Litre cans are not screen-printed cans.
Wood Enamel Paint is a Polyurethane based paint which provides a tough film with good adhesion, gloss, and weathering properties. When fully dry, the coating exhibits good resistance to petrol, paraffin and mineral oil spillage. This product is suitable for brush, roller and spray applications
• Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
• Overcoat in 12-24 Hours
• Full Dry in 7 Days
• Two coats always recommend
• Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit
• Coverage approx. 8 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
Things to Know
• Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
• Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
• When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to offer good intercoat adhesion.
Mixing and Thinning
Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife that reaches the bottom of the can. Mixing should take place for 3-5 mins to ensure all the content is properly mixed to avoid colour and or drying problems.
Thinners required are White Spirit T0001. If thinning is required when applying by a brush or roller start by gradually adding 5% but do not thin more an 10% as the paint will not cover.
As our coatings are heavily pigmented separation can easily occur and you can have colour float, for example a green paint can seem blue before mixing, this is one of the reasons mixing your paint before use is essential.
If you are painting bare wood you will find that it will be porous we recommend that on your first coat thin 20% to ensure this impregnates the substrate. Then after 12-24 hours apply the second coat un thinned.