£19.60 – £67.20
SKU: 90 2pk Etch Categories: Above Water Line, Agricultural Paints, Aluminium Two Pack Etch Primer, Anti Corrosive Primers, Anti-Corrosive Primer, Anti-Corrosive Primers, Anti-Corrosive Primers, Anti-Corrosive Primers, Anti-Corrosive Primers, Anti-Corrosive Primers, Below Water Line, Building & Cladding, Chassis Paints, Commercial Vehicle Paints, Etch Primer, Etching Primer, Etching Primer, Etching Primers, Etching Primers, Gates & Railings, Industrial Paints, Machine Paints, Maintenance, Marine Metal Paints, Marine Paints, Military Vehicle Paints, QD Anti-Corrosive Primers, Skip/ Container Paints, Tractor & Trailer Paint, Trailer Paint, Two Pack, Two Pack, Two Pack, Two Pack, Two Pack Aluminium Etch Primer, Two Pack Aluminium Etch Primer, Two Pack Epoxy Anti-Corrosive Primers, Two Pack Epoxy Anti-Corrosive Primers, Two Pack Products, Vehicle Paints
Two Pack Etch Primer Aluminium Primer
Two Pack Etch Primer Aluminium Primer mixing ratio 50/50 provides excellent adhesion to aluminium and mild steel to achieve superb intercoat adhesion between mild steel, aluminium and other paint coatings.
- Touch Dry in 20 Minuets.
- Overcoat in 1-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Mixing ratio 50/50
- Thinners if required T0200 Universal Thinners.
- Coverage 10-12 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller in small areas.
- Aluminium etching primer.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- For the best anti-corrosion protection to metal use an anti-corrosive primer after 12pk etch primer.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on mild steel.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended more may be needed to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|mainland UK||1-3 Days||2, 5 & 10 Litre Packs|
2L, 5L, 10L