£36.40 – £79.80
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished therefore, may not be as shown here.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Two Pack Epoxy Zinc Rich Primer
Two Pack epoxy zinc rich Primer gives a hard wearing coating with ultra high levels of chemical resistance and anti-corrosion. Two pack epoxy zinc rich primer is a sacrificial primer which needs top coating and is used for extremely harsh environments such as in water and around coastal areas to provide the highest of anti corrosion protection.
• Two coats recommended for best results.
• Mixing ratio 4 parts paint to 1 part catalyst
• Pot life of 4-6 hours once catalysed
• Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours.
• Overcoat in 12-24 hours.
• Full dry in 7 days.
• Thinners if required T0200 Epoxy thinner and start with 5%
• Coverage approx.8 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
• Application by brush or roller or spray gun
Things to Know
• Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
• Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
• Two Pack Epoxy can not be applied over a single pack paint as this will attack the existing coating.
• When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating.
• Epoxies won’t cure in temperatures below 10 degrees c. If you can add heat into the area this has to be dry heat NOT gas heat.
Mixing Two Pack Epoxies
1. Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife to mix (An egg whisk, screwdriver or small stick that doesn’t reach the bottom of the can is not sufficient enough)
2. Mixing should take place for 3-5 minutes allow to stand for a minute and repeat.
3. Ensuring all the content is properly mixed to avoid colour and or drying problems.