£15.50 – £47.50
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished therefore, may not be as shown here.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Two Pack Epoxy Non Slip
The advantages of using a non slip two pack epoxy include excellent chemical and water resistance, hardness, abrasion resistance, adhesion along with a good long lasting anti slip surface.
Please note although epoxy coating’s offer the best chemical resistance and protection from the elements, the colours will chalk and fade in external applications however this does not affect the long term protection provided by the paint system
• Two coats recommended for best results.
• Mixing ratio 4 parts paint to 1 part catalyst
• Pot life of 4-6 hours once catalysed
• Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours.
• Overcoat in 12-24 hours.
• Full dry in 7 days.
• Thinners if required T0200 Epoxy thinner and start with 5%
• Coverage approx.8 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
• Application by brush or roller
• Suitable for metal and primed fibreglass and gelcoat
Things to Know
• Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
• Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
• Two Pack Epoxy can not be applied over a single pack boat enamel/paint as this will attack the existing coating.
• When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating.
• Epoxies won’t cure in temperatures below 10 degrees c. If you can add heat into the area this has to be dry heat NOT gas heat.
The most cost effective way and ease of application is on your first coat apply standard Two Pack Epoxy paint and then after 12-24 hours apply the second coat non slip
Mixing Two Pack Epoxies
1. Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife to mix (An egg whisk, screwdriver or small stick that does not reach the bottom of the can is not sufficient enough)
2. Mixing should take place for 3-5 minutes allow to stand for a minute and repeat.
3. Ensuring all the content is properly mixed to avoid colour and or drying problems.