£14.99 – £42.49
Two Pack Epoxy Non-Slip
The advantages of using a non slip two pack epoxy include excellent chemical and water resistance, hardness, abrasion resistance, adhesion along with a good long lasting anti slip surface.
Excellent chemical resistance can be expected, particularly from the full gloss version. Some chalking can occur in external conditions but this does not affect the long term protection provided by the paint system.
Two Pack Epoxy Non Slip Textured Paint offers a very tough and durable coating, specially formulated to offer an even non slip finish to reduce the risk of slipping in areas that are prone to spillages or standing water. Two Pack Epoxy can be easily applied by brush, roller & suitable spay equipment, and is available in full gloss finish.
- Two coats recommended for best results.
- Minimum operational temperature is 10 degrees centigrade, paint will not cure below 10 deg c.
- Mix catalyst in to paint very well for 3-4 minutes, a paddle on a slow running drill is recommended.
- Mixing ratio 4:1 (4 parts paint to 1 part catalyst).
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours.
- Traffic after 2-3 days.
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days. Suitable for heavy traffic (vehicles).
- Product exhibits excellent chemical resistance with a high gloss finish.
- Thinners if required T0200 Universal Thinners.
- Coverage 8-10 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by brush or roller
- Suitable for concrete floors mild steel and other suitably primed substrates.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times and will prevent curing (below 10 deg c). We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
Always stir any paint well prior to using, especially if using Two Pack products.
Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife to mix and mixing should take place for 3-5 mins to ensure all the content is properly mixed together to avoid colour and or drying problems.
As our coatings are heavily pigmented separation can easily occur and you can have colour float, for example a green paint can seem blue before mixing, this is one of the reasons mixing your paint before use is essential.
Use a 15 thou tip no thinners usually required.If thinning is necessary use around 10% Set air and paint pressures until good atomization is achieved and fingering (lines in the spray) have blended in.