£26.60 – £44.80
Two Pack Epoxy Micaceous Iron Oxide MIO Metal Primer Finish
Two Pack Epoxy High Build micaceous iron oxide MIO Primer is a coating with outstanding corrosion resistance for use in severe exposure to the elements and salt water, as a primer, undercoat or finish.
Two Pack Epoxy High Build micaceous iron oxide MIO Primer is based on an epoxy resin, suitable for spray application, brush and roller applications, to be used on mild steel along with other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
Two Pack Epoxy High Build micaceous iron oxide MIO Primer can be used in many different ways a few variations are metal primer, marine primer chassis paint primer, agricultural primer, wood primer, crane and lifting gear primer, skip & container primer, scaffold marking primer or stillage / pallet primer.
- Minimum operational temperature is 10 degrees centigrade, paint will not cure below 10 deg c.
- Mix catalyst in to paint very well for 3-4 minutes, a paddle on a slow running drill is recommended.
- Mixing ratio 4:1 (4 parts paint to 1 part catalyst).
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours.
- Traffic after 2-3 days.
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Product exhibits excellent chemical resistance.
- Thinners if required T0200 Universal Thinners.
- Coverage 8-10 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by brush or roller
- Suitable for mild steel and other suitably primed substrates.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times and will prevent curing (below 10 deg c). We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||5L|