£13.60 – £35.80
TEXTURED METAL PAINT
Textured Metal Paint is a great way to provide an effect to metal to hide inperfections. A general market places for this product is in the motor industry on engines and gear boxes.
- Touch Dry in 2o-30 Minutes.
- Overcoat in 2-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Use caution when over coating old paint as a reaction may occur if a white spirit coating has been applied previously.-
- Thinners if required T1000 Xylene or T0200 Universal Thinners
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application or by brush in small areas
- Suitable for metal and other suitably primed substrates
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- For the best anti-corrosion protection to metal use a primer first.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing. Additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
Always stir any paint well prior to using, especially if using Two Pack products.
Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife to mix and mixing should take place for 3-5 mins to ensure all the content is properly mixed together to avoid colour and or drying problems.
As our coatings are heavily pigmented separation can easily occur and you can have colour float, for example a green paint can seem blue before mixing, this is one of the reasons mixing your paint before use is essential.
Use a 15 thou tip no thinners usually required.If thinning is necessary use around 10% Set air and paint pressures until good atomization is achieved and fingering (lines in the spray) have blended in.