£10.00 – £19.99
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished colour therefore may not be as shown here.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only – 1 & 2.5 Litre cans are not screen-printed cans.
Marine Boat Primer is a single pack polyurethane based boat enamel designed for use as a refinishing paint marine equipment such as boat and barges. Marine Primer is based on polyurethane modified resin system which provides a strong, flexible paint film with good chemical resistance. Selection of high quality pigments further enhances the properties by providing improved weathering resistance and light fastness of the coating. Along with high anti corrosion protection.
Due to the oil type of T A Paint’s Single Pack Polyurethane Marine Boat Primer, the coating can overcoat a wide range of old coatings without attacking it. We just recommend a light abrasion and degreasing prior to painting.
• Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
• Overcoat in 12-24 Hours
• Full Dry in 7 Days
• Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit
• Coverage is approx. 8 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
• Apply by either brush and roller or spray gun
• Suitable for metal and wood.
• This is not suitable for bare fibreglass. To visit our fibreglass primer please click here
Things to Know
• Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
• Offers good anti-corrosive protection for metal
• Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
• When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to offer good intercoat adhesion.
• Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
• If thinning when applying by brush or roller start by gradually adding 5% do not thin more than 10% as the paint wont build or cover.