£12.00 – £22.50
Cannot find the colour or gloss level your looking for?
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished colour therefore may not be as shown here.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only – 1 & 2.5 Litre cans are not screen-printed cans.
QDP Coach Enamel Paint is for Brushing or Spraying applications and is based on a polyurethane enamel resin, suitable for brush, roller and spray applications, to be used on agricultural, and commercial tractor units, chassis, cabs, wheels and trailers.
QDP Coach Enamel paint top coat is standard high gloss, we can also make in semi-gloss and matt. Our matt and semi-gloss finishes, contain anti-corrosive pigments and can be used as a one coat application.
QDP Coach Enamel Paint can be used in many different like chassis paint, tractor, trailer paint, commercial vehicle, van and wheel paint.
• Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
• Overcoat in 12-24 Hours
• Full Dry in 7 Days
• Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit
• Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
• Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller
• Suitable for metal, wood, concrete and other suitably primed substrates
Things to Know
• Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
• For the best anti-corrosion protection to metal use a primer first.
• Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
• When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to offer good intercoat adhesion.
Mild Steel – If you are painting mild steel you will need our Metal Primer to view this please click here
Fibreglass – If the fibreglass is bare you will need a fiberglass primer. Click here
Galvanised Steel – Once you have treated the galvanised steel with Mordant Solution you will need our Metal Primer. Click here
Aluminium – The primer suitable for aluminium is One Pack Etch Primer. Click here
Mixing & Thinning
Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife that reaches the bottom of the can and mixing should take place for 3-5 mins to ensure all the content is properly mixed together to avoid colour and or drying problems.
Thinners required are White Spirit T0001. If thinning is required when applying by a brush or roller start by gradually adding 5% but do not thin more an 10% as the paint won’t cover
As our coatings are heavily pigmented separation can easily occur and you can have colour float, for example a green paint can seem blue before mixing, this is one of the reasons mixing your paint before use is essential.
Use a 11-13 thou tip no thinners usually required.If thinning is necessary use around 10% Set air and paint pressures until good atomization is achieved and fingering (lines in the spray) have blended in.