DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished colour therefore may not be as shown here.
Quick Drying High Build Zinc Phosphate Primer
Quick Drying High Build Zinc Phosphate Metal Primer product name is Europrime 1 High Build Zinc Phosphate which is based on a quick drying enamel resin, suitable for spray application. As it is a quick drying product it will dry to quick for you to work with it if being applied by brush and roller this is why it is only recommended to brushed and rolled on small surface areas. It can be used on mild steel along with other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
• Touch Dry in 20-30 Minutes.
• Overcoat in 12-24 Hours.
• Full Dry in 7 Days.
• Thinners if required T1000 Xylene.
• Coverage approx. squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
• Application by suitable spray application or by brush / roller for small surface areas
• Suitable for mild steel and other suitably primed substrates.
Things to Know
• Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
• Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
• For the best anti-corrosion protection to metal use a primer first.
• When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating.
• This product cannot be used over a brushing, white spirit based enamel’s as it will attack it
• If thinning is required start at 5% and adjust according to personal preference and spray equipment. Do not thin more that 10-15% and the paint will not cover or build.
Use a 11-13 thou tip no thinners usually required.If thinning is necessary use around 10% Set air and paint pressures until good atomization is achieved and fingering (lines in the spray) have blended in.
BUFF, GREY, BLACK, WHITE, RED OXIDE
You may also like…
Two Pack Epoxy MIO Metal Primer£34.58 – £58.24 Select options
One Pack Etch Primer£25.20 – £35.00 Select options
Metal Paint Enamel For Brush,Roller & Spray ApplicationsRated 4.00 out of 5£12.00 – £25.60 Select options
Two Pack Epoxy High Build Zinc Phosphate Metal Primer£18.20 – £55.25 Select options