£25.20 – £35.00
Single Pack Etch Primer
Sinlge Pack Etch Primer provides excellent adhesion to mild steel to achieve superb intercoat adhesion between mild steel and other paint coatings. 1K Etching Primer Promotes excellent mechanical adesion between your substrate and paint coatings.
- Touch Dry in 20 Minuets.
- Overcoat in 1-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Thinners if required T0200 Universal Thinners.
- Coverage 10-12 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller in small areas.
- Suitable for mild steel.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- For the best anti-corrosion protection to metal use an anti-corrosive primer after 1k etch primer.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on mild steel.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended more may be needed to achieve good atomisation of the product.
|Mainland UK||1-3 Days||1-1000 Litres|