£12.00 – £25.60
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished colour therefore may not be as shown here.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only – 1 & 2.5 Litre cans are not screen-printed cans.
Deck Paint is suitable for marine decking that is wood or metal.
This comes standard in a gloss finish in our stock colours.
Deck Paint is based on a polyurethane enamel resin that provides a good hard wearing coating, with great protection from the elements and UV resistant.
Like any painted surface when wet is slippery, we do offer a non-slip version which is a rough textured finish. Please click here to see our Non Slip Deck Paint
• Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
• Overcoat in 12-24 hours
• Full dry in 7 days
• Two coats recommended
• Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit
• Coverage approx. 8 square meters per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
• Suitable to be applied by brush, roller, or spray gun.
• Suitable for metal, wood, and primed fibreglass
Things to Know
• Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
• Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
• For the best anti-corrosion protection to metal use a primer first.
• When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to offer good intercoat adhesion
Mixing and Thinning
• Thinners required are White Spirit T0001
• If thinning is required start 5% adding the thinners gradually do not thin more than 10% as the paint will not cover.
• If you are painting bare wooden decking you will find that it will be porous, we recommend that on your first coat thin 20% to ensure this impregnates the wood. Then after 12-24 hours apply the second coat un thinned.
Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife that reaches the bottom of the can. Mixing should take place for 3-5 mins to ensure all the content is properly mixed to avoid colour and or drying problems.
As our coatings are heavily pigmented separation can easily occur and you can have colour float, for example a green paint can seem blue before mixing, this is one of the reasons mixing your paint before use is essential.