Industrial Kitchen Epoxy Floor Paint Low Odour
Industrial Kitchen Epoxy Floor Paint Low Odour Suitable for use on concrete floors where heavy traffic will occur. For use on garage, industrial factory, warehouse, industrial kitchen and shop floors to provide a highly protective and hard wearing coating with excellent chemical resistance, also to be uses as a dust sealer for concrete floors.
Industrial Kitchen Epoxy Floor Paint Low Odour is based on an epoxy resin that provides an excellent hard wearing coating once fully dry, with a mirror like gloss finish to concrete floors.
Please note although SF Epoxy coating’s offer the best chemical resistance and protection from the elements, the colours will chalk and fade in external applications.
• Two coats recommended for best results.
• Mixing ratio 4.220kg of paint to 0.780kg catalyst.
• Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours.
• Overcoat in 12-24 Hours.
• Full Dry in 7 Days
• Pot life 45 minutes once catalysed.
• Can be used to fill cracks and holes.
• Solvent free epoxy has self-levelling properties.
• Low odour
• Minimum operational temperature is 10 degrees centigrade, paint will not cure below 10 degrees c.
• Suitable for heavy traffic (vehicles).
• Product exhibits excellent chemical resistance with a high gloss finish.
• Coverage 4 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
• Application by brush or roller
• Suitable for concrete floors.
Things to Know
• Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
• If using product to fill cracks and holes prime the area with the same product with a brush first leave it 1 hour then poor in until effected area is filled in.
• Make sure floor is suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased, swept/hoovered)
• When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
Mixing Two Pack Epoxies
1. Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife to mix (An egg whisk, screwdriver or small stick that doesn’t reach the bottom of the can is not sufficient enough)
- Mixing should take place for 3-5 minutes allow to stand for a minute and repeat.
- Mix the catalyst in to tub before tipping into a paint tray
- Ensure all the content is properly mixed to avoid colour and or drying problem.
New concrete floors or will need time to green this generally is a period of 3 months from when the concrete floor is layed, we say 3 months as it depends on the thickness of the concrete and quality, it’s always best ask the supplier and fitter of the concrete floor as to how long to wait till painting.
You may also like…
Solvent Free Epoxy Floor Dust Sealer Clear£42.50 Select options
Two Pack Epoxy Non-Slip Concrete Floor Paint£15.50 – £47.50 Select options
Concrete Floor Cleaner (Descaling Acid)£15.99 (£19.19 Including VAT) Add to basket
Premium Quality Two Pack Epoxy Solvent Free Floor Paint£42.50 Select options