£12.00 – £22.50
Concrete Floor Sealer Clear
Concrete Floor Sealer Clear is used to seal bare concrete floors, when fully cured Floor Sealer will offer good resistance to Chemical & Environmental elements.
Concrete Floor sealer Clear is a great product to use if your concrete floor is dusting. Apply a coat of paint to your garage floor or your industrial factory floor and it will seal the concrete and prevent the dusting.
If you are looking to paint the floor in a colour there is no need for a floor sealer just use two coats of your chosen floor paint.
Please note this is not a translucent clear due to the natural colouring of the resin this does have a yellow tinge.
• Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
• Overcoat in 12-24 hours
• Full dry in 7 days
• Two coats always recommended
• Coverage approx. 8 square meters per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
• Suitable to be applied by brush and roller.
• Suitable for concrete floors, mild steel, and other suitable primed substrates.
• Only suitable for light foot traffic not for areas where cars, motors bikes or forklift trucks will be used.
Things to Know
• Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
• Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
• When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to offer good intercoat adhesion.
• Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate.
• Thinners required are White Spirit T0001
• If thinning is required start 5% adding the thinners gradually do not thin more than 10% as the paint will not cover.
• If you are painting bare concrete, you will find that it will be porous we recommend that on your first coat thin 20% to ensure this impregnates the concrete. Then after 12-24 hours apply the second coat un thinned.
Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife that reaches the bottom of the can. Mixing should take place for 3-5 mins to ensure all the content is properly mixed to avoid colour and or drying problems.
As our coatings are heavily pigmented separation can easily occur and you can have colour float, for example a green paint can seem blue before mixing, this is one of the reasons mixing your paint before use is essential.
New concrete floors will need time to green this generally is a period of 3 months from when the concrete floor was layed, we say 3 months as it depends on the thickness of the concrete and quality, it’s always best ask the supplier and fitter of the concrete floor as to how long to wait till painting.
1 Litre, 2.5 Litre, 5 Litre