£12.00 – £25.60
Can’t find the colour or gloss level your looking for?
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished colour therefore may not be as shown here.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only – 1 & 2.5 Litre cans are not screen-printed cans.
Exterior Gloss Paint
Exterior Gloss Paint is based on a polyurethane enamel resin that provides a good hard-wearing coating, with great protection from the elements and UV resistant. Our stock colours are supplied in a high gloss finish.
We do have a primer suitable for this top coat to view this product please click here
Exterior Gloss Paint can be used on the following:
- Concrete Paving
- Gates & Railings
- Skip & Container’s
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
- Overcoat in 12-24 hours
- Full dry in 7 days
- Two coats recommend
- Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit
- Coverage approx. 8 square meters per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Suitable for metal, wood, and other suitably primed substrates.
- Suitable to be applied by brush, roller, or spray gun.
Things to Know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- For the best anti-corrosion protection to metal use a primer first.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to offer good intercoat adhesion.
- If you are using this product for external flooring/deck like any painted surface when wet is slippery we do offer a non-slip version which is a textured rough finish. Click here to view Non Slip
· Thinners required are White Spirit T0001
· If thinning is required start 5% adding the thinners gradually do not thin more than 10-15% as the paint will not cover.
· If you are painting bare concrete, wood, brick, stone you will find that they will be porous we recommend that on your first coat thin 20% to ensure this impregnates the substrate. Then after 12-24 hours apply the second coat un thinned.