£37.50 (£45.00 Including VAT)
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished colour therefore may not be as shown here.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only – 1 & 2.5 Litre cans are not screen-printed cans.
Cold Galve / Zinc Rich
Zinc Rich Cold Galve primer (Europrime 2 Zinc Rich) 90% Zinc Content in the DFT, offering enhanced anti corrosive properties for mild steel. Application by Brush & Roller and suitable spray equipment.
For the best performance Zinc Rich primers should be over coated with a suitable top coat. It can be left uncoated but will eventually allow moisture to breach the film.
• Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
• Overcoat in 12-24 Hours
• Full Dry in 7 Days
• Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit
• Coverage is approx. 8 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
• Apply by either brush and roller or spray gun
• Suitable for metal and wood
Things to Know
• Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
• Offers good anti-corrosive protection for metal
• Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
• When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to offer good intercoat adhesion.
• Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
• If thinning when applying by brush or roller start by gradually adding 5% do not thin more than 10% as the paint wont build or cover.
You may also like…
High Temperature Paint 250°£22.50 – £79.99 Select options
Primer for Wood and Metal£12.00 – £19.99 Select options
Two Pack Epoxy Zinc Rich Primer High Anti-corrosion Metal Paint£36.40 – £79.80 Select options
Exterior Paint for Wood | Metal | Stone | Concrete & Brick£12.00 – £25.60 Select options