£14.00 – £39.99
SWIMMING POOL PAINT
Chlorinated Rubber Swimming Pool Paint is excellent for use where good chemical resistance is needed it is widely used on swimming pools & artificial ponds that are made from fiberglass brick or concrete.
Chlorinated Rubber Swimming Pool Paint coating that provides excellent elasticity so doesn’t crack when it is flexed and bent.
- Two coats recommended for best results.
- Touch Dry in 20-40 mintues.
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours.
- Full Dry in 7 Days.
- Suitable for Medium foot traffic.
- Product exhibits a excellent chemical resistance.
- Thinners if required T0200 Universal Thinners.
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller
- Suitable for concrete, metal and other suitably primed substrates.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
Always stir any paint well prior to using, especially if using Two Pack products.
Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife to mix and mixing should take place for 3-5 mins to ensure all the content is properly mixed together to avoid colour and or drying problems.
As our coatings are heavily pigmented separation can easily occur and you can have colour float, for example a green paint can seem blue before mixing, this is one of the reasons mixing your paint before use is essential.
New concrete floors or will need time to green this generally is a period of 3-5 months from when the concrete floor is layed, we say 3-5 months as it depends on the thickness of the concrete and quality, it’s always best ask the supplier and fitter of the concrete floor as to how long to wait till painting.
Remember do not apply Two Pack Epoxy Paint in temperatures below 10 degrees centigrade cross linking of the paint and catalyst will not take place and the coating will never fully dry.