£14.00 – £39.99
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished therefore, may not be as shown here.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only.
Chlorinated Rubber Swimming Pool Paint
Chlorinated Rubber Paint can be used on concrete, brick and primed fibreglass swimming pools, which provides elasticity so it doesn’t crack when flexed and bent.
Chlorinated Rubber Swimming Pool Paint is a fast air-drying product which is formulated to provide good adhesion, great durability, and excellent water resistance. Chlorinated rubber is a reversable coating so when you apply your second coat do not over work if applying by brush/roller.
- • Touch Dry in 30-60 Minutes.
• Overcoat in 12-24 hours.
• Full dry in 7 days.
• Coating is reversable, do not over work second coat if brushing / rolling.
• Thinners if required T1000 Xylene.
• Coverage approx. 8 square meters per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
• Suitable for concrete, primed fibreglass
• Surface must be completely dry prior to painting
Things to Know
- • Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
• Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and primed if needed).
• When applying to pre painted substrates ensure the existing Chlorinated Rubber paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
• You cannot use this over Two Pack Epoxy swimming pool paint.
• If painting bare concrete, we recommend that on your first coat thin 20% to ensure this impregnates the concrete. Then after 12-24 hours apply the second coat un thinned.
• If it is a new swimming pool made from concrete this must be laid for at least 3 months prior to painting.