£10.00 – £19.99
DISCLAIMER: The colours shown on the images are for guidance only. The displayed colour will depend on your monitor and browsers. The finished colour therefore may not be as shown here.
All pictures are for illustration purposes only – 1 & 2.5 Litre cans are not screen-printed cans.
Metal Primer is an anti-corrosive primer based on a polyurethane resin is for brush, roller, or spray applications.
Metal Primer can be used on metal as well as wood, concrete or brick.
• Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
• Overcoat in 12-24 Hours
• Full Dry in 7 Days
• Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit
• Coverage is approx. 8 square metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
• Apply by either brush and roller or spray gun
• Suitable for metal and wood.
Things to Know
• Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
• Offers good anti-corrosive protection for metal
• Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
• When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to offer good intercoat adhesion.
• Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
• If thinning when applying by brush or roller start by gradually adding 5% do not thin more than 10% as the paint wont build or cover.