BARN & SHED PAINT ENAMEL
Barn & Shed Paint polyurethane based paint that provides a tough film with good adhesion in, semi-gloss, matt & gloss. When fully dry, the coating exhibits good resistance to, weathering, petrol, paraffin and mineral oil spillage.
perfect for use on properly prepared new and refurbished aggricultural, domestic and industrial buildings for cladding, metal, wood, concrete and brick allong with other properly prepared substrates.
Barn & Shed Paint for Rolling, Brushing & Spraying available in high gloss, semi-gloss and matt. Our matt and semi-gloss finishes, contain anti-corrosive pigments and can be used as a one coat application, to mild steel substrates.
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours
- Full Dry in 7 Days
- Thinners if required T0001 White Spirit add up to 10% .
- Easy application by brush, roller or suitable spray applications.
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Suitable for metal, wood, concrete and other suitably primed substrates
- Remember good preparation is paramount to an excellent long lasting finish.
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Semi-Gloss and Matt finished can be used as a one coat finish to mild steel as they contain anti corrosive pigments.
- For the best anti-corrosion protection to metal use a primer first.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
Always stir any paint well prior to using, especially if using Two Pack products.
Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife to mix and mixing should take place for 3-5 mins to ensure all the content is properly mixed together to avoid colour and or drying problems.
As our coatings are heavily pigmented separation can easily occur and you can have colour float, for example a green paint can seem blue before mixing, this is one of the reasons mixing your paint before use is essential.
Use a 11-13 thou tip no thinners usually required.If thinning is necessary use around 10% Set air and paint pressures until good atomization is achieved and fingering (lines in the spray) have blended in.