£6.65 – £16.65
HIGH BUILD ZINC PHOSPHATE PRIMER
Agricultural High Build Zinc Phosphate Primer is a high quality polyurethane primer suitable for interior and exterior use, giving good adhesion and protection to suitably prepared mild steel surfaces prior to overcoating with the Agricultural Tractor Trailer Paint Enamel, for use on all agricultural machinery. Application by Brush & Roller or spray.
Agricultural High Build Zinc Phosphate Primer Brush, Roller Or Spray Anit-Corrosive wood and Metal Primer is based on a polyurethane enamel resin and is highly anti corrosive, suitable for brush, roller and spray applications, to be used on metal & wood, along with other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
Agricultural High Build Zinc Phosphate Primer Brushing / spraying Paint can be used in many different ways a few variations are on structural steel and agricultural fabrications and metal work.
- Touch Dry in 2-4 Hours
- Overcoat in 12-24 Hours
- Full Dry in 7 DaysThinners if required T0001 White Spirit
- Coverage 8-10 squared metres per litre, we cannot be held responsible for the method of application, absorption of substrate or wastage.
- Application by suitable spray application, brush or roller
- Suitable for metal, wood, concrete and other suitably primed substrates
Things to know
- Mix paint well before use and check colour before use.
- Make sure substrates are suitably prepared (lightly abraded, degreased and or primed).
- When applying to pre painted substrates ensure existing paint is in good condition and lightly abraded to provide a key for the new coating to provide good intercoat adhesion.
- Temperature will affect drying times but will not prevent curing. We recommend no less than 10 degrees centigrade to ensure no microscopic moisture build up on substrate. 25 degrees centigrade is the optimal temperature.
- Suitable for use on steel, wood, concrete, and other suitably prepared and primed substrates.
- If thinning is required 10% is recommended if brushing, additional thinners may be needed if spraying to achieve good atomisation of the product.
Always stir any paint well prior to using, especially if using Two Pack products.
Make sure you use a broom stick, mixer on a slow running drill or pallet knife to mix and mixing should take place for 3-5 mins to ensure all the content is properly mixed together to avoid colour and or drying problems.
As our coatings are heavily pigmented separation can easily occur and you can have colour float, for example a green paint can seem blue before mixing, this is one of the reasons mixing your paint before use is essential.
Use a 11-13 thou tip no thinners usually required.If thinning is necessary use around 10% Set air and paint pressures until good atomization is achieved and fingering (lines in the spray) have blended in.